Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Adam!

For years I have called the day before Christmas Eve "Christmas Adam." Silliness. Yesterday was Christmas Adam Eve, I guess. One could go back indefinitely -- Christmas Adam Eve Adam Eve Adam Eve Adam Eve. Figure out what date THAT was. Haha!

We are headed to our nephew's house for a family gathering. Son came home from Calif and fell into bed (red eye flight). I'm trying to get him up so we're only fashionably late and not rudely late.

Meanwhile I will post some pictures that I uploaded late. Couldn't find the right cord for a while. It's amazing what one finds when forced to clean house. I found my cord and some missing sunglasses! Nice!

Well, here are the pictures. Enjoy your day!

The storm from Dec. 7-8.



kids' program at church... I love the pursed lips


little tree at church with a bunch of gifts we donated to a neighborhood program (and this is only part of what we gave.. some had already been delivered) and ... guess what...

... this is the same little tree, in our living room!

1 comment:

Sextant said...

I love the the snowy pictures of Minneapolis. It looks so much better than snow in Pittsburgh. I'll gladly sacrifice our white Christmas for you.

My new snow tires are working great...we were supposed to get 2 to 4 inches, got less than 1" and it melted off the driveway. I may buy a snow blower next, to keep my good luck going.

Glad to hear your son made it home.

Lovely tree!

May you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.