Saturday, December 01, 2012
Day 1: 8 O'Clock
I am going to attempt to post a photo every day following a list I saw at Facebook. Day one, December 1, is "8 O'Clock." Here's mine.. 8:00 PM. This is the extent of our outdoor Christmas lights this year. I have never had anyone from my home establishment interested in helping me hang lights up high, so I just have to flop them where I'm able. I think I'm the only one who cares if I get lights put out, so it's totally up to me. Usually I put them in some bushes or small trees. This year it's even more low-key than ever. I think they'll look better with a bit of snow around them. If it turns into a normal winter, they'll be completely buried before long.
Almost forgot! My Gratitude list:
1) very nice music at church gathering today
2) some laughs during a business meeting, of all places
3) warm night in which I finished my Christmas shopping! Hooray!
4) had fun wrapping a few Christmas gifts
5) we started using our heated mattress pad; sure is nice climbing into a pre-heated bed!