Thursday, December 06, 2012

Day 6: From Where I Live

Assignment: a photo from where I live -- my country

This could be interpreted in many ways! I chose to show you this photo, taken a couple weeks ago when it was unseasonably warm and sunny.. this is in my neighborhood. These boys were out for a nice, warm Saturday bike ride. Other people were golfing, wearing shorts, and I had my car windows open. It did not feel like a typical late November day, and we all enjoyed it to the hilt. Anyway, it looks like a typical scene from where I live, kids in my country out having a good time and enjoying the beautiful out-of-doors.

May they grow safely into happy and productive adults (and always love the out-of-doors)!


My gratitude list -- I am thankful for:

1) my husband's Aunt G. - a vivacious, funny, caring person and sister of my MIL. Aunt G. passed away this week. She will be missed!

2) warm hats

3) paychecks

4) babies!

5) Christmas carols

P.S. I have been doing some knitting while watching "United States of Tara" on Netflix. Interesting TV show, originally made for Showtime. I'm in the middle of Season 3. Does anyone know how many seasons it has/had? I made these hats while watching "Tara." The new model is a squashed, upside down soap refill bottle.



2 comments:

sophie said...

Live your hats! United States of Tara only had three seasons. I was a fan.

sophie said...

LOVE your hats, too.