Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick - And I Don't Like It!

In December I was sick with strep. Now in February I'm sick again with a sinus infection. Uffda. I had several years in a row of never getting sick, and this year I've been hit twice. Doesn't seem fair, does it? Is this what happens when one begins to age? I hope to be back to normal ASAP so I'll have energy for my life. For two days now, I've been parked on the couch doing nothing, interspersed with naps.

-----
30 Days of Photos - 17

a picture of someone who has made a huge impact in my life lately



That would have to be Penny, our pastor. She has helped inspire me to do lots of study and thinking and re-directing my life focus. It's wonderful to have experienced this growth in my spiritual life and self. She has been so good for me. (She sometimes uses visual aids that make me laugh.)

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

It was a toss up what caught my eye: the umbrella or the amazing altar cloth and antependeum! My theory on the colds: now that you are retired and not in the schools every day, your body is not getting it's regular daily dose of icky kid germs. Working in a Petri dish can make you immune to most other germs!