Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Made a Giraffe!



This is the Feb doll quilt I made for the monthly doll quilt exchange I joined this year. This was sent to my partner in Canada.

The theme for the month was "something you love" - so making a giraffe was my first inclination, and I was so happy with how it turned out.

We are supposed to keep it a secret until it arrives at its destination; word is that Ms. Giraffe is now in her new home in Canada, reminding her new owner of warmer days to come. So she is no longer a secret and is being revealed right here at Giraffe Dreams!

3 comments:

AnnieO said...

Adorable! I'm sure it will be treasured by its new owner :)

joe tulips said...

Your giraffe is SO cute. I love this little quilt.

Geri said...

That is a really cute doll quilt.
Do you think giraffes have lofty aspirations???