Last week I did St. Paul trivia, so this week I'll do Minnesota.
1) Which of the following was NOT invented in Minnesota?
masking and scotch tape
the bundt pan
2) What was the original name of the settlement that became St. Paul?
3) Why does Alexandria, Minnesota claim to be the "birthplace of America?"
4) The St. Lawrence Seaway opened in 1959, allowing oceangoing ships to reach what Minnesota city?
5) Minnesota Quilters Guild sponsors a large quilt show every year in June (one of the largest all-volunteer-run quilt shows in the country). The show rotates between 4 cities. Name the cities.