Tuesday, October 06, 2009
I did this a while back, and it was fun, so here we go again... Tuesday Trivia! Some will be very easy, some a little trickier. Try your luck! Answers will be posted tomorrow.
1) What is the capital of Vermont?
2) In which country do you find Ayers Rock?
3) What was the original name of Ayers Rock, as named by the indigenous people?
4) What large sea is between Europe and Africa?
5) In which city do you find...
[a] El Alamo?
[b] Rodeo Drive?
[c] Sears Tower? (bonus: what is the new name of Sears Tower?)
[d] Cherry in a Spoon?