Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wednesday Women V



Wednesday evening we enjoyed dinner with Steven, Melody, and her family. I meant to get a picture of the women in the group, but I forgot! This picture is Melody serving dinner; in back is her mother and in front is her sister. So it's most of the women who dined together, except for me.

Steven and Melody made delicious all-from-scratch enchiladas (vegan). The only thing they didn't make themselves was the tortillas, and they say that's next on their "to-be-made-from-scratch" list.

We had a wonderful time... talked some wedding, some history, some stories, had some laughs. This partnership has the look of "forever" about it. Hooray! Wedding is in two days!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Forever! That is sweet!

Sara said...

Those enchiladas look very yummy! Love mexican. Good luck to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

Yummy. Only 2 days!!

Michele Bilyeu said...

They do look wonderful, in fact I can almost smell them from here:) You all look pretty relaxed for two days before a wedding...how cool is that! Best wishes to all and have lots of fun, besides!!!

Unknown said...

Ah Wednesday's Woman...I missed Wednesday this week as it was sunny here and just stayed outside the whole day into evening.
I wish I'd served your dinner...or better yet been invited.