Sunday, December 28, 2008
Are you Afflicted with Inner Peace?
photo by Jeff Wignall
Photo is a time-lapse shot of sparklers. Cool, eh?!
I saw this at BusyIntersection and decided to borrow it. (Thanks, T.)
Signs and symptoms of inner peace:
* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than based on fears related to past experiences.
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging people.
* A loss of interest in judging self.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of ability to worry (this is a serious symptom.)
* Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
* An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.