Saturday, June 25, 2011

MN Quilt Show Photos, 2

Round 2 of 2011 MQ Show... enjoy!











made and beautifully quilted by a friend of BrendLou's (Madge?)





patterned after the photo in the bottom right corner





You have seen this quilt before! It was made by a woman in my guild, and it hung in our local guild show in February of this year. I am posting it again, because it was fun to see a lot of people gazing upon it.



































these last quilts are by the Quilter of the Year, Marcia Stevens







this one celebrates her trip to New Zealand

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodniess! More great quilts and more great photos that show off the colors of the crafters. Fun to have a peek!

AnnieO said...

The intensity and devotion to the craft in all these amazing examples of needlework is stunning! Thanks for sharing part 1 and part 2.

Beka and Jason Haché said...

The quilt made by my friend was Jill Schumacher and she was a machine quilting teacher at the show (she teaches often at my shop, Redwood Sewing Center in Eureka, CA.

BrendaLou said...

oops, the above comment was made by me, BrendaLou