Five things on my mind:
1) This weekend I need to concentrate on getting stuff ready for a garage sale.
2) I hope to catch up at Friday Block Party. Once I let myself get behind, I lost my mo-jo for making the blocks. I hope to get back into the swing.
3) I could use a Life Coach to help me get my life organized. I used to be pretty well organized. Lately I'm out of control, and it's driving me nuts. Anyone know of a free yet excellent Life Coach?
4) Please cross your fingers/pray/send karma the way of my son as he faces his very last college finals. It would be a shame if things got messed up at this late date! (I have never seen any of his grades, so I just have to hope and trust that he's doing OK.)
5) Rock on "Grey's Anatomy" season finale! I liked all the twists and turns.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend, be safe and happy, and Do All the Good You Can.