Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow Storm!

Today it started snowing at about 12:30 p.m., and it instantly became a heavy snowfall. Within an hour it was looking so bad that we decided to close our office early. The roads were already really bad, and visibility very poor. Now I'm safely home, which I love during a snow storm. The only thing I'm waiting for now is my hubby's arrival. Then we can sit snug, have something warm for dinner, and cross our fingers for a snow day tomorrow. (Highly unlikely, but a girl can dream!)

Here's a student about to go out and catch a city bus. He's well prepared!


two students who have just left our office, and already we can barely see them






Whew! Safely home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you made it safely.. everything canceled here! Oh and keep dreaming about the snow day!

Brenda said...

so its clear and cold in Winnipeg. I haven't heard of a storm in the forecast, so I guess we're not getting what you have. stay cozy and warm.

BrendaLou said...

I remember it being 29 degrees below last year this time...but not blizzarding. Glad you are safely home.