Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Street Art and a Toy

Here is some fun street art at two different corners in St. Paul, Minnesota.





Below is the quilt I hung up at work. It was time to take down the Snow quilt and advertise spring! Isn't this one gorgeous? I bought it at a sample sale when Colorful Quilts was going out of business. I love it!


Yesterday my new toy came in the mail! I was so excited!

It came in this cool box that has a handle... I'll use this for quilty projects. It's great for carrying a project to a retreat, for example.

Here it is! Can you see what it is?



It's my new digital picture frame! I played with it a little, but I need more time to really figure out how to make great little movies on it. I'm excited!! Splurging on new toys is fun!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool!

Unknown said...

Way Cool! You are spoiled! Oh and I love the art!

Victoria said...

Wonderful street art, and have fun with your new toy!

Gari in AL said...

I got a digital frame for Christmas and it is great. It sits across the room from me when I am wtching TV so I can see my pictures go by. Neat.