Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ampersand Families - an event

Hubby and I decided to sponsor a table at this event. Doesn't it sound fun? It is a fundraising event for Ampersand Families. Read about Ampersand and order tickets for this event here.


Please join us on May 7th for an evening of food, music and friends with all proceeds going towards helping find adoptive families for teenagers in foster care.


Time:

May 7th, 2009
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Music and silent auction bidding begin at 6:00pm
Program and dinner begin at 7:00pm
Silent auction bidding ends at 8:30pm

Place:

Trocaderos Nightclub and Restaurant
107 3rd Avenue North
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401

Reservations Required
Your ticket buys a full dinner (cash bar) and an
evening of great reggae sounds with Dred I Dread

3 comments:

BrendaLou said...

wish we were closer!

Megs said...

LOL Thanks for your comment today, Miss Carol! I think you're one of the coolest ladies I know, too! (I love all your random stories at book group - they make me smile!)
I'm looking at my calendar to see if Mike and I can possibly make it to this fundraiser... Might be an interesting way to ease him into it... Mwa-ha-ha!

Unknown said...

Hi Carol! This is Jen Braun from Ampersand Fmailies. Just a note to say thanks for sponsoring a table at our "Building Families ~ Restoring Hope" fundraiser, and thanks for posting info about our event on your blog. I look forward to seeing you again. And I encourage other folks to join us for an evening of good food & good music to help teens in foster care find adoptive families. See you soon!