Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart NY

I am in the state of NY visiting my sister. Today we had lunch at this very spot in Canandaigua! But instead of clear blue waters and a warm day, we braved a brisk, freezing wind. The lake was quite wavy and gray due to the clouds. We stayed in this spot all of 45 seconds. I took a few pictures, and then we ran inside screaming because we were so cold. And you know it was cold, because I am from Minnesota, and I screamed, too.

Tomorrow I will be home and will share more pictures and stories with you! Brrrrr.

3 comments:

Clare said...

It does look cold. Love the chairs.

Megs said...

I was wondering where you were... I forgot you were going to NY, too! I hope you're having fun - I'll look forward to hearing stories!

BrendaLou said...

hope you are having a wonderful time!