Friday, March 06, 2009

My Friday Five

Knothole, 2007 by Carol Egan

Things on my mind:

1) My mom is now 88 years old and still doing high kicks. I come from good longevity genes.

2) Thank you for the supportive and nice comments in response to my previous post. It will be, at the very least, an interesting journey on the possible fostering/adoption plan.

3) We haven't had much of a chance to talk with our two children about our plan. It makes me a little sad to think of how this might make them feel. On the other hand, they might love it!

4) Gorgeous day today! I can feel and smell spring in the air! Snow is melting fast! Yippee!

5) 28 days to the start of Spring Break, but who is counting?! (Oops, I counted wrong. I meant 21 days. Even better!)

3 comments:

Melissa Kaye said...

Wow....your spring break seems really far away.

How your kids will feel about it will depend completely on the type of kids you are fostering. At least that's my personal experience.

I'm loving the weather, except for the ice that forms everywhere when the sun goes down. :)

Unknown said...

I went outside a bit at lunch time...ahhhh it felt good...but at my house the dog poop is disgusting!

We have spring break on the last two days of March and the first part of April...two weeks before Easter.

Patricia said...

I think I remember you were given the Kreative Blogger Award before, but I am giving it to you again. I read your blog daily! Thanks so much for sharing!

Patricia (patricia-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com)