Knothole, 2007 by Carol Egan
Things on my mind:
1) My mom is now 88 years old and still doing high kicks. I come from good longevity genes.
2) Thank you for the supportive and nice comments in response to my previous post. It will be, at the very least, an interesting journey on the possible fostering/adoption plan.
3) We haven't had much of a chance to talk with our two children about our plan. It makes me a little sad to think of how this might make them feel. On the other hand, they might love it!
4) Gorgeous day today! I can feel and smell spring in the air! Snow is melting fast! Yippee!
5) 28 days to the start of Spring Break, but who is counting?! (Oops, I counted wrong. I meant 21 days. Even better!)