Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not Feeling Talkative

I have been playing along with Quilt Pixie and others at the Friday Block Party (link in my sidebar). QP randomly draws a pattern from her "hat," and we all make the same pattern. Every week! I don't even like to do Block of the Month projects, and here I am doing a block each week. Don't ask me why I'm able to do this when BOM projects make me feel stressed out. I can't tell you why. Here are the first nine blocks I have made. Some I like better than others. One I don't like at all, but most of them are cool.



Here is my Week 10 block.

And here is burial blankie #4 ... I described what these are for a few days ago. This one isn't quite done. I have to sew it shut and do a bit of sewing around the edge, or whatever I decide to do.


I am pretty much devoid of any real news, so that's why I'm showing you these random quilty pictures. Now I'm going to climb into bed and read until I fall asleep.

7 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

The blocks are cool. have you decided what to do with them? I am sure I could not do a block a week.

Bebesboutique said...

Boy that crane print really pops on the most recent block you have done.

I like all your pictures even if you don't feel like being talkative.

Lynn S. said...

Very colorful quilt blocks! they look great! Love the choices you pick for colors, etc! Thanks for sharing!

Carol E. said...

True Blue, no I have not decided. This is going on for a year! If I stick with it, I'll have 52 blocks at the end.

Torina said...

That pink background really ties them all together. You will have some beautiful quilt samplers if you decide to put them all together in a quilt or two!

Andrea, the little collector said...

I just love, love that bird fabric. How fun!

Wendy said...

That is a great collection of blocks! 10 already for 2009, the year is flying by.