Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Meetings Overload


nope.. not a current shot of St. Paul. My mailbox is still almost buried in snow. This photo is by unknown (thank you, unknown) which I found by googling "spring"

This week I have multiple meetings almost every night of the week. Some are fun.. like last night I went out for dinner with Snazzy Ladies, then to a meeting at church. The dinner was fun and the meeting was not bad.

Tonight I have to work late and then another meeting at church. Work: uffda. Meeting at church: hooray! It's my Snazzy Book Club.

I won't bore you with all the details of other meetings I have this week. Being this busy with meetings makes me crave home time! I can be a real home-body sometimes, as long as it's alternated with fun stuff, like going out to eat. It's just the overkill, too much time out, that makes me bonkers.

I'm counting the weeks 'til spring break!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What?? Not Bad??? humphhffff just kidding! See ya late!

Twisted Quilts said...

One of the best things about retirement is no more school meetings. Of course then you never have a day off either.

BrendaLou said...

I can't beleive the picture on your blog today is a current view of St. Paul. My daffodils are only just beginning.