Sunday, March 01, 2009
1) I love this picture, taken this morning in church. Well-loved children are a gift to the world.
2) I am fat, but I don't care.
3) My husband is better looking than Tom Selleck.
4) I was in a grumpy mood, but reading other blogs has cheered me up. I love Blogland!
5) This week my mom will turn 88 years old!
6) I'm pretty sure I have ADD, and I'm sure glad I do.
7) People from all over the world come here and read my blog!! That blows my mind. Hello, world citizens! Who are you? Do you like my blog, or do you come here out of morbid curiosity? (Kind of like watching a bad car accident?)
8) We had six new members join our church this morning. One is a woman to whom I used to deliver books when I did volunteer work at the library. She used to give me cookies! Can I blame her for making me fat?
Added on Monday, 3/2/09:
Dear Readers, please excuse yourself for eating a whole box of Thin Mints. Did you notice how dang SMALL they make those boxes these days? It's nothing like it used to mean to eat a whole box of Thin Mints! These days it's showing restraint when you eat just one whole box.