Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Award!

I'm such a forgetful old fart that I already forgot who awarded this to me, but I do appreciate it! Thank you a bunch! The English Language Snob in me doesn't like the misspelling of creative, but the Open-Minded Softie part of me loves that I got a nice award.
I'm not going to tag anyone else with this award. Please feel free to take it if you fit the following criteria:
1) You can read
2) You have a blog
3) You have done something nice
4) You can live with the spelling k-r-e-a-t-i-v and even enjoy its innate celebration of "kreativity."

Oops. Carol strikes again. I should have known! "Kreativ" is the correct spelling... just not in English. It's spelled correctly in German! I wasn't thinking about other languages, but it should have occurred to me. Hope I didn't offend anyone!

2 comments:

Aischa said...

Dear Carol, "Kreativ" is not misspelled! It is German!
Best, Aischa from Vienna, Austria :)

Unknown said...

I tried commenting earlier today but couldn't... congrats on the award.. You are such a good blogger!