Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wow, This is Fun.



I'm so excited to have space for posting again, I just can't stop! I wanted to show you that I did finish my Secret Santa project and got it all mailed off... oops! I can't show you. But look. You can see how it looks all wrapped up. It's flying off to.... I can't say where. A country outside of the USofA. You go east to get there. Although I suppose you could go west, too. It would just take longer to get there. I hope the airplane carrying the package went east!

Merry Christmas to all the Secret Santas! It was fun to play the game.

3 comments:

Tracey in CT said...

Pretty papers! Can't wait to see what was inside of them...can you imagine the photo show we are going to have when Donna posts all the pictures on her blog!??

Chookyblue...... said...

I am pleased you enjoyed participating in the swap.........thanks for that as without you joining in I would not have had a swap..........

Tone Yvonne said...

Hi Carol
I recived my gift from you today, but I will wait until 24th of December to open it. Christmas eve is when we open presents here in Scandinavia :o) Looking forward to it!!! Thank you :o)
Love, Yvonne