Friday, January 31, 2020

Oh, Dear.... If You Use UPS...

I have a Post Office Box address that I give to the world so they can send quilts to me for the QBB Fat Quarter Challenge. I recently got a message from UPS saying they had a box for me, addressed to my PO Box. UPS is not allowed to deliver to PO Box addresses, so they wanted me to provide my street address. I tried my hardest, but I couldn't get the web site or the 800 phone number to cooperate; next best thing was going in person to the UPS location nearby and try to get this problem nipped in the bud. Unfortunately, they couldn't find the package until... oh! Boom! There it is! It had already been returned to the sender. Shucks!

So if you are a quilter who uses UPS to ship quilts, please don't send them to a PO Box. You can always send me an e-mail, or leave a note here, and ask for my street address. I'll be happy to provide it!

Hoping the package eventually gets sent back to me. I'm bummed that I was just a little too late in my dealings with UPS.

--Carol
FQC Coordinator for QBB


feeling bummed that I didn't manage to rescue that package in time

1 comment:

Louise said...

There's a good chance that you would have been charged a fee to pick it up from UPS, too.