Thursday, December 12, 2013

Already Revealing a Christmas Gift

This little doll is for my great-niece who is just under a year and a half old. I don't think she's going to be reading my blog and getting the surprise spoiled before Christmas. Haha! And my niece, her mother, is also too busy to read my blog, I'm quite sure. So I am showing you the little doll I found for great-niece.


She had an ugly tag on her chest, which I removed, and in the process I accidentally made a little slit in her 'skin' fabric. I sewed that up by hand and am calling it her appendectomy scar. But she wanted to wear a dress to cover the scar, so I made one.

The other part of this gift is a cute little sweater that I found for my great-niece when I was shopping in Paris, France! Ooh, la-la! I have never been able to say anything that exotic and fun before! (I even got it at 50% off.)

I believe I am all done Christmas shopping, and I'm even done mailing off all the packages I had to mail. Now I can bake some cookies. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun doll! I still remember the doll you made for our foster son!