Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Next Projects

This morning I am busy filling out registration forms for our guild's quilt show in February. I am registering TEN quilts! I have never shown that many before. Several of these are small wall hangings which explains why I was able to get so many done. I will also have an 11th quilt in the challenge section.

Getting these all down on paper makes me realize I need to get busy and finish all of these! One is in need of more piecing work, two need to be quilted, one still needs to be bound, and several need hanging sleeves. I better quit jabbering and get to work!

BTW, my son pondered for a while, which surprised me, but he chose the yellow stripey bag, which did not surprise me.

Happy New Year, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on so many wonderful entries, Carol! That is the name of the game: Sharing to inspire others.

Anonymous said...

Ten quilts! You sure are ambitious! Good luck, can't wait to see pics :)

Happy New Year
God bless :)