What a whirlwind of a week! I'm just trying to keep my head above water as I fly from activity to activity. Whew! I have at least 3 or 4 events to attend and keep track of even this weekend. I am longing for a weekend with zero commitments!
1) I helped plan and organize two retirement parties. They both occurred this week. Both fun events. I'm relieved! And I found out I dislike being the person who collects the money. Uffda. It was a challenge keeping track of it all, especially because I had two funds going at once. Next time someone else can do the money part. One of the retirees gave me some of her flowers, as thanks for the work I did. The photo above is part of that. Gorgeous, eh?
2) Enjoyed listening to one of the Ampersand Families co-founders speak again this week. She is awesome. She inspires me. I was thankful that everyone in our group seemed so tuned in and impressed.
3) I stayed up late last night putting together a video slide-show for one of the retirees. I am tired today, but she appreciated it a lot, so that was fun for me.
4) I just have to gush about the Obamas. I love them so much! Michelle rocks! And the President has restored hope, happiness, and I feel refreshed. They are EXACTLY what our world needs. They put a big smile on my face.
5) Two days of work left! Hooray!!! I just barely have time to fit work into my schedule these days. I'm glad it's coming to a temporary end. Summer is the bomb!
Blogger is ignoring my attempts to create separate paragraphs. What's up with that?!