Thursday, August 04, 2016

Wow, Time Flies!

I have been busy! Time flies, and it takes away from my blogging opportunities. What have I been up to, you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

Painting fabric, attending guild meeting, babysitting, traveling north to a cabin, sewing, attending a church event, reading, and more. In the next couple of days I will try to catch you up with a photo journal of my comings and goings.

Our son came home from Korea! He stayed there two years, teaching English. It was time to do something different. I thought he had come home to stay, but he is currently working on applying to teach English in another Asian country. Oh, this poor Mama (me) will be sad to see him go. Meanwhile he is looking for temporary jobs to bring in a bit of income. Here he is catching up on some zzzz's. He's a good cook, and Hubby and I have been the beneficiaries of some yummy culinary delights.

Cousin B and I decided to try some painting on fabric. Both of us are total neophytes. We bumbled along and did a few pieces. The last photo is my stuff which I plan to ... what? I don't know. First I have to find them again, then maybe sew them into something useful like a table runner. That's my current plan. It may evolve over time.

That's your sneak preview into the last week or more of my activities. More to come tomorrow!


No comments: