Saturday, July 02, 2016

Some Finishes

I have been having fun finishing some projects.

This is a baby quilt. I let the mom pick out the backing fabric. I am still hoping to get a photo of Baby with the quilt.

This is another small baby quilt. I will donate this one. There are a couple of possible recipients, and I haven't decided yet which one it will go to.

This is my favorite of the three. I love how it turned out. I wasn't so sure, until it got all, completely done. Hubby held it up for me to photograph, and I was stunned. It looked gorgeous! I'm very happy. I keep forgetting the pattern name, but it's a pattern by Gudrun Erla in her book called Big Blocks.

Today I plan to do more sewing and maybe even another finish or two! Happy weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love that last quilt too. It is a great selection of fabrics. I have that book so maybe I'll make that pattern someday too. I also like the zig zag.