Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Books: Almost Ready


No book review today! I am almost done with a book, but I don't yet want to review it publicly. My book group is reading it; I will post my review after we have discussed the book next week.

Meanwhile I have been having fun buying books! What a joy it is to go to bookstores! Someone at work is collecting children's books to donate to a literacy group, and I have had fun buying some excellent kid's books. Yesterday when we were at my sister's house for Thanksgiving, we also got a private shopping trip to her bookstore. I bought another book for donation and a couple of excellent ones for me, myself, and I.

Today at work, where we have a loose book exchange/free library, I found a new donation to the shelf and picked it right up.

So I am swimming in books and loving it. Gotta go do some reading right now....

No comments: