Monday, November 12, 2012

Catching Up in Pictures

Whew! Last night I returned from a 4-day quilt retreat. As always, I had a blast. I came home and took a 2-hour nap. Later I went to bed and slept for 10 hours. Now that I'm 60 (my new excuse for everything) I get more exhausted by simple things, I guess. :-)

I have made various things lately that I did not yet post here, so here goes the onslaught of pictures to catch you up on my projects. I'm sure you're thrilled. So here goes. (And remember - I'm 60, so I may have forgotten that I did post these earlier, and you're seeing them again. Deal with it.) LOL

baby quilt for Bundles of Love

blocks for Sunshine Block Lotto

prayer flags for a woman from church, struggling with breast cancer (inspired by Victoria at Bumble Beans)

ditto

older project on which I finally attached borders

blocks for quilts to survivors of Hurricane Sandy

Barbie doll quilt for Christmas gift

Barbie begged to test it out and sleep under it that first night. She loved it.

quilt that I completed at the retreat

then slept under all 3 nights

Christmas stockings for a family of 8 - made at the retreat

older project; I finally got all the rows sewn together

the saddest part of the retreat - leaving

That's all the past-done stuff that I needed to post; now I need to turn my brain around to the present and future and start getting some more things and more planning done. Tata for now!

No comments: