Monday, February 22, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday Musings

Good Monday Morning, everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and also have a great week ahead of you.

I have not done much sewing lately! Bummer, eh? But I did manage to make this little pencil/pen case for myself, to help keep my purse a little better organized. I used Kaffe/Brandon Mably fabrics for the outside.

I'm making a Weather Quilt, or a Temperature Quilt. I alternate the names I give it. I make a rectangle indicating the high temperature of every day in 2016. So far it has been fun. I'm trying hard to not get behind on it.

Here's some baby news. I got to hold this cutie at church two Sundays in a row. She is a.dor.a.ble!! Just as in quilts, pictures don't do her justice. She's so soft and adorably cute. Plus, she makes the cutest range of funny faces!

Here's another baby. He was born Saturday night, at 26 weeks gestation. He could use your prayers. He is doing amazingly well for being so tiny and early - even breathing on his own! But it's a long road to getting him up to weight and health to be able to go home. He's our little Chocolate Bunny. Amazingly tiny. Momma is doing well and is on Cloud 9.
P.S. He weighs just over 2 lbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thought and prayers for the little guy. Two pounds is so tiny! Fun to know the quilters are doing the temperature quilts. I have seen knitters working on knitted temperature afghans.

Carol E. said...

Thanks, Gram. Will keep you posted on Little Guy.