Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm Sewing!

I finally got some motivation and time to sit down and sew. I got a lot done over the last few days. It feels fabulous!

Here's a baby quilt I made:

I also put together a couple quilt tops from blocks made by other people. These will be for Sunshine projects:

Today I'm trying to convince myself to do some housework before I sit down and sew, but it's tough. (Confession, I already did some sewing this morning, but to assuage my guilt, I also did some picking up and organizing in my sewing room... a little.)

It's a beautiful day! Maybe I'll go outside and read! (Too many fun choices - housework NOT being one of the fun choices.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On a beautiful day, outside would win for me. By nightfall, maybe quilting. Housework will still be there tomorrow or later. Love the three quilts.