Saturday, November 22, 2014

For the Dollies

I have made a few doll blankets this year. I meant to keep up with scraps and make doll blankets as I go, but that didn't last long. The most recent one I made is from some pre-cut blocks I found recently and didn't even know I had. I don't know where they came from.

The backing on that one is a super cute flannel with teddy bears on it.


My dolly wanted to pose today, because she really likes all these blankies. She wanted to pose with the newest one alone, because the flannel back is so warm and soft.

These blankets are going to our neighborhood agency that serves families in need. Doll blankets for Christmas! I enjoy making them for that purpose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some dollies are going to have sweet dreams as they sleep under your little quilts!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! It is good to make a little joy for a child. I'm working on a similar project.