Saturday, March 08, 2014

Let's Help Kevin the Quilter With QOV

I added Kevin the Quilter's challenge button on my sidebar. He is doing a block collection.. they're super easy and quick, and they make a striking quilt. He's hoping to get several quilts made for Quilts of Valor.

And, from the kindness of his own heart and his own pocketbook, he is offering a $100 prize to some lucky winner! Your name goes in the pot once for each five blocks you send in. Let's see how many we can send!

Here's a photo of blocks by me:

Easy peasy!

Click the button in the sidebar, and it will take you to Kevin's blog and the instructions. Have fun!

2 comments:

joe tulips said...

I saw his post about these blocks and plan on making some. Such an easy-peesy block....and yet all together it is so stunning.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Thank you so much for your contribution! I love your blocks! Thanks also for the shout out!