Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday's Fave Five



Time to look back and think about my favorite parts of the week. Go here to read more Friday Faves.

1) This week I have savored the interactions I've had with students. I am so lucky to have a great job! My students are such a blessing.

2) I had a day off this week, and it was a beautiful day with sunshine and blue skies. Gorgeous! And I had fun sewing and making good progress on a quilt top.

3) Today is my sister's birthday. I like having sisters! I love and am proud of them both!

4) I managed to go to the Y and exercise most days. And when I couldn't or chose not to, I didn't beat myself up over it. I'm plugging away at becoming more healthy and realizing it will take some time to recover from my slothful ways.

5) my husband. When he comes home from work he gives me the sweetest smile. It warms my heart!

5 comments:

AnnieO said...

Awww, love your Friday Five this week! Glad you've had a good week and are letting happy cells replace any cranky/moody ones in your brain. It sure takes a while to shake them when they dig in, I think!

Brenda said...

I have been exercising a lot too recently and it really does make me feel better. I too hope to get over my "slothful ways" ;)

Sis said...

Those are wonderful favs for the week. I am an OT in the special ed program and I know what you mean about how wonderful the students can be. :)

Susanne said...

A happy birthday to your sister. I love having a sister too!

#4 encouraged me to keep plugging away at trying to make exercise a regular thing that I do. Thank you for those words.

Anonymous said...

#5 - so sweet. That's the one I miss. Offider Friendly would walk in the door and call, "I'm home!" He had a sing-song way of doing it that always sounded like he was glad to be there with us.