Monday, March 09, 2009

My Mom and Staff Development

On Sunday we went to sister's house to share in a birthday lunch for our mom. It was a fun day with great food and good company! Mom is 88 and has four children, seven grandchildren, and three great-grandchildren. What a wonderful, motley crew! Here is Mom with her three great-grands.



Today I have staff development all day. I'm at home right now on my lunch break. Soon I'll trot merrily back to an afternoon of more enlightenment. This morning a couple co-workers presented some stuff. This afternoon it will be an outside expert with more stuff. Tra la la!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great pics of the relatives! So cute!

your day sounds like mine...but less enlightening!

Jill said...

I think I'm a rarity. . . I enjoy staff development days!