Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crow Creek!


Last year I went on a work/mission trip to Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota. This year we are going again, but to Crow Creek Reservation, also in South Dakota. Volunteers at both sites are coordinated through Tree of Life. This is the Tree of Life logo that you see above.

Last night our work team had its first planning meeting. So now I'm feeling excited about the trip! There is nothing quite like a group of people working together to form friendship bonds, and to get something good accomplished as well. Last year's trip was a blessing to my life, so I am hoping it will be another great experience this year.... for everyone concerned. Can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

{{{Carol}}} Yahoo! I am excited, too!

Torina said...

That is awesome. What will be your primary focus this year?