Monday, September 07, 2015

Another Fence Post!

I have been working hard at getting tops machine quilted. I now have a box full of 9 quilts ready to send to Quilts Beyond Borders (and two to go elsewhere)! Two of them were made and quilted by Sally. The others were made and/or assembled by me and quilted by me. It was a good day to do a fence photo session again.

My orange quilt is pictured twice, because I didn't want my last quilt to be lonely. (And that orange one is one of my favorites from the Tahoe quilts I made.)
Last two photos are Sally's quilt backs and then Sally's quilts.

3 comments:

Sally in Saint Paul said...

nice background to show off the quilts.

Anonymous said...

What interesting backs on the last two. I'm glad you mentiond they were backs. I wondered if it was a new take on a front. Ehat do I know about quilting anyway?! I love the fence/quilt photos!

p.s. I recently saw a photo of a quilt in a magazine that I thought I could actually accomplish. I may have to give it a go sometime.

Carol E. said...

Gram, go for it! Then you can be a knitter who sometimes quilts, and I am a quilter who sometimes knits.