Thursday, April 02, 2015

Too Sick to Sew or Do Much of Anything

I think I figured out why I did not sleep well at the retreat -- apparently I was coming down with something. I started coughing during my last fitful night, and by the time I came home I was sick as a dog! I consider this supremely unfair, as I was already sick this season, not too long ago.

I've been crawling from bed to chair and moaning and groaning, feeling very sorry for myself. Finally today I am starting to feel a tiny bit better. Maybe. Knock on wood.

First picture below: a top I am working on. It just needs to be assembled.
Second picture below: 4 quilts made by a small group within my guild. They are being donated to the camp where we have our retreats.

4 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

First up, hope you feel better soon!
Quilts in both photos are super, I love your purple and yellow one.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read you are not feeling well. Take care.

Anonymous said...

At least you made it through the retreat. Hope the mend continues. Love the yellow and purple. And can't think of the name at the moment, but the front one of the group is one of my favorite blocks.

Carol E. said...

Bento Box