Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day Retreat: Day Two

[If you are here to read my Friday book review, I apologize.. I once again do not have one. I'm making slow progress through my fat book and have not yet completed it.]


Still having fun at my Day retreat. I was tired today so worked a little slowly, but still got some things done.

These are blocks made by my cousin and her friend. They shared fabrics:
Here's our working space. Nice, n'est-ce pas?
I made a couple more little zipper bags. The red one is for my mom for her birthday, so I used birthday fabric inside hers.


I also made "Tahoe Blocks" for Sunshine... and I worked on a large quilt that is still in progress, hence no pictures of that project.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

FUN!!!

Paula, the quilter said...

I really like the work space AND the day retreat concept.