Friday, September 13, 2013

Book Review or Cute Baby?

I can't believe it's already Friday and time for a Friday Books review from me. I can't give you one! This week really flew. I didn't have much time to read, so I'm not done with my book (close, but close only counts in horseshoes).

How about, as a great replacement, I show you some darling baby pictures? This is my new great-nephew on his 8th day of life. It's hard to believe a human being can be so small. He's a little under 7 lbs. I know they come even smaller, but I rarely see them this small. I'm smitten.

I promise I'll have a book review for you next Friday!

Henry with his mommy, his big sister, and his grandma

Henry with his great-grandma

Henry with his great-aunt (moi)

Henry being cute

Henry with great-uncle, my hubby

Henry being cute again (he's good at that)

This shows the quilt I gave to Henry; his big sister loved it and wanted to play and cuddle with it right away. THAT is a sight to see -- warms a quilter's heart.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

too cute! have you shown us the finished quilt?

Carol E. said...

Brenda, I'm sure I have, but a long time ago. I made that quilt long ago, it sat.. then I finally got it quilted ... it sat some more. I wasn't sure who it would be for. This year I decided it was perfect for Henry.

Mystic Quilter said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He seems very tiny. I guess I don't see them that small any more, either. Great photos with the different generations.