Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ready for the Long Arm



I got this repaired so the pieces are right side up. I bought fabric for the borders and got them on the next day! That's a record for me! (I don't like borders and tend to procrastinate.) It's done and measures about 60" x 78".

I'm happy with my quilt top! The border isn't the fabric I was looking for, but I like the way it turned out. You maybe can't notice in this small picture, but I think the pink flowers in the border bring out the pink in the quilt nicely. Now I'm excited to get it quilted!

6 comments:

Sue said...

The border really brings out the colours in the quilt. I love dark borders.

Joyce said...

It's a beautiful quilt. THe border works perfectly.

Katie said...

I clicked on the photo to make it larger. WOW. Wonderful quilt!

Heather said...

Oh yes, that turned out just beautiful! The dark border contrasts and complements the colors perfectly. Another great job! ;o)

Elaine Adair said...

What a lovely blend of fabrics - it's even better close up!

Magpie Sue said...

Ahh, there's nothing like a finish! Congratulations!