Last week I had two days off, so I took advantage of the time and got some sewing done... not as much as I had hoped, but nevertheless I am happy with how much I accomplished.
Here are some heartstrings blocks I made for the October project - pink for the middle string in honor of breast cancer month. These quilts will go to breast cancer patients.
Here's a little quilt I made kind of by accident. I wasn't so sure that I liked it until I got it quilted. Then it looked lots better!
I didn't make all four of these this week, but I made the two on the left... then photographed all four of them together. They will be put in my church bazaar this week, and I hope they all sell. I had intended to make more Christmasy runners/toppers, but realized that I have very little Christmas fabric. And guess what... I didn't remember that the purple runner and the fall colors runner are made of the same block until I saw them photographed side by side! Silly me!
Finally, I made this crumbs quilt sashed in PINK. It's quilted but I have no appropriate fabric for the binding. I'll need to go shopping, or do some deeper scrounging in my stash and hope there's a dark pink I overlooked.
And to anyone who is wondering, the answer is no... I have not made any more green/blue HSTs. But I intend to very soon!! Stay tuned.