Friday, February 24, 2006

Here's what I made



Last month I posted a picture of the challenge fabric I had to use for my guild's show challenge. This is a photo of my challenge entry. (Rules: use the bright pink fabric, make it small - within a certain perimeter limit, try to use a diamond theme if possible.) Viewers at our quilt show will vote; someone will win a viewers' choice award.

Here's an off-topic comment: I think that "Apprentice" ad on TV is so funny, where Trump suggests to the "Medium" that on Monday nights they'll go from "Huge [Trump] to Medium." I get a kick out of that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your challenge piece! If you don't win viewer's choice, I'd love to see the one that did - would have to be spectacular to top your's.

A Sunny lurker

Unknown said...

Somehow I found your blog.

I love your challenge piece! I like the colors.