Friday, January 22, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
Time to look back and think about my favorite parts of the week. Go here to read more Friday Faves.
1) This week I have savored the interactions I've had with students. I am so lucky to have a great job! My students are such a blessing.
2) I had a day off this week, and it was a beautiful day with sunshine and blue skies. Gorgeous! And I had fun sewing and making good progress on a quilt top.
3) Today is my sister's birthday. I like having sisters! I love and am proud of them both!
4) I managed to go to the Y and exercise most days. And when I couldn't or chose not to, I didn't beat myself up over it. I'm plugging away at becoming more healthy and realizing it will take some time to recover from my slothful ways.
5) my husband. When he comes home from work he gives me the sweetest smile. It warms my heart!