Now I'm going to indulge myself and show more pictures of the altar cloths I made for church. It was so much fun to have them put to use and see them with people and activity around them! Everyone who spoke to me loved them. I guess if people didn't like them, they just kept quiet. And that's OK. If that's what they did, they were just being kind.
Haven't done this for a while, so it's time:
What I'm thankful for:
1. Both my children have new jobs that they seem to be enjoying!
2. My husband survived THREE layoff waves at his work, and if you can believe the bosses, he's safe. Whew!
3. Good books - how dull life would be without them!
4. Our pastor reminded us that we are "Jesus with skin." It is so helpful for me to think of other people in that way. When I think of them as Jesus, I will give them the respect and kindness they deserve (or I will try - and hope to be forgiven when I falter).
5. I now have the challenge to live up to myself as "Jesus with skin." That's big! And exciting, too! Think of the possibilities if we all could do this!