Five great things about my week:
1) Saw so many cute babies at Trader Joe's!! So adorable! And all the moms were so patient! I loved the little girl with ruffles on her butt whose "normal pace" is run.
2) Last weekend I had such a great time at the lake with my cousins, sister, and mom. It was very rejuvenating for me.
3) Enjoyed a surprise meeting at a training workshop - met someone who knows my son and daughter-in-law and had great things to say about them!
4) I have a lot of fun things to do this weekend, and isn't that fun, because it's my birthday tomorrow!
5) Work is going well. I'm enjoying more contact time with a larger number of students, and more interpreting time, too. I like our new model.