1. We had staff development today, with two very good speakers. One was Tommy Watson, the author of the above book. Inspirational!
2. What a gorgeous day! I did some walking outside during lunch break. I accidentally did more walking after work, because my keys were in one building, and my car was outside another building.
3. I just finished a great book, Chosen by a Horse by Susan Richards. Who knew a book about a horse could be such an insightful and moving story about human beings.
4. Lately I have been thinking about what life will be like after retirement. My job provides good structure to my days. I will have to make sure I plan carefully when retirement comes around.
5. Come back tomorrow if you would like to read my post about what Easter means to me. (If you don't want to read it, you've now been warned.)