Sunday, October 28, 2012

More Verbs

My SIL sent me two verbs. She is not a quilter and hadn't even used her sewing machine in a long time, but she felt inspired to add to my quilt and reports that she enjoyed making them. I like the fact that she pulled out her long-unused sewing machie for me! I hope she keeps on sewing! (Want to try a quilt, MK?)

Here are the verbs SIL sent (they arrived on HER birthday):

I finally had time to work on a couple more verbs. I hate making S's... but if I force myself to keep making them, maybe I'll finally work out a comfortable way to do them. I don't know why, but S's are just awkward for me! I had a leftover E and decided to use it in Hope. One could ignore the E and read it as Hop which is also a good verb for a bed, don't you think?


This may end up to be one very large quilt, if I make all the verbs I have in mind! So far it has been a fun journey.

1 comment:

Sextant said...

Neat template, nice look to your blog. Not very giraffey though.