Monday, May 28, 2012

Finalists - Omigosh!!!!

My masterpiece is being kind of a show-off and got itself into the finals!


I'm flabbergasted! My quilt entry at Blogger's Quilt Festival was nominated and made it to the finals in THREE categories!! Thanks to those of you who voted for my quilt! I'm feeling a little sheepish about my begging for votes. OTOH, it is FUN to be in the finals! (And it is my masterpiece, after all... this may be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me.)

I can't win three times, but go ahead and vote for whatever you want in all 15 categories, whether it's mine that you vote for in those three categories or not, please just vote. What fun! Here is the link:

http://amyscreativeside.com/2012/05/28/bloggers-quilt-festival-vote-now/

You have 3 days to vote (you can only vote once). I'm not sure if voting closes on the 30th or the 31st.. so if you want to vote, do it now before it closes. Winners will be announced on .. Sunday, June 3, I think (?) . I'm not as sure of these details as I am about the fact that I'm in the finals. *smile* This made my day!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

congratulations!!!!

Pattilou said...

Great going for a very deserving quilter.

Sextant said...

Congratulations. I voted again. Hope you win!

AnnieO said...

Totally exciting! I voted for you!