Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lighten Up!



OK, enough with the deep topics. It's only typical for me to discuss things like religion and prayer in writing. If you know me in person, you know that I'm silly and goofy most of the time, and I feel squirmy and uncomfortable if I have to talk openly about deep stuff.

So it's time to lighten up my bloggy-land. Here goes:

What do you do if an elephant charges you?
Give him the money, quick!

How did Elton John get the elephant to play a duet with him?
He tickled her ivories.

Why did the elephant forget?
She didn't renew her remembership.

What did the tailor say after his client fired him?
Suit yourself.

Why did the tailor go to the farm?
So he could sew some oats.

What do farmers plant in their sofas?
Couch potatoes.

When are farmers mean?
When they pull the ears off corn.

Why did the coffee shop barista love her job?
Because there were so many perks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was the giraffe late?
Because he got caught in a giraffic jam!

Nettie & Friends said...

Thanks for making me chuckle at the end of a long week...